weddChic

6.08.2008

Bonestroo Wedding.Sneak Peek

We flew to San Diego, CA on Thursday and that was Benson's first plane ride. I'm just going to say, he is the bet baby ever. He was a perfect plane traveler and made his mommy and daddy so proud.
Tara and Gage's wedding was beautiful. They got married at the Catamaran Resort right on Mission Bay. I can't wait to share all the fun with you from their wedding. They had a fun and crazy wedding party and set the bar very high for future wedding clients. They went above and beyond to make us feel special and I felt like one of their friends threw everything I've done with them.
I will be heading out of town again soon, so if you have any questions, please email me. I will have my phone, but I won't have very good reception. Have a beautiful Sunday!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Amy Brooker said...

beauty beauty beauty!

:)

11:56 AM  
Blogger annakate elizabeth davis said...

gorgeous!!! can't wait to see more! and btw how have you been?????????

10:56 PM  
Blogger Mark, Jordan, Spencer and Crosby said...

What a great picture, and I love San Diego. Mark and I go every year for a conference...can't wait to go this year and take Spencer to the zoo! Hope all is well.

11:59 AM  
Blogger whiteham2003 said...

Cristy, That is such a great picture of Gage and Tara, I cannot wait to see more. I was so happy to meet you and your husband. Maybe next time I can meet the little one! Can't wait for the rest of the pictures. Had fun with you. Michelle Whitehead

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home