weddChic

7.28.2008

Stephen.Senior

I've already started senior 2009 sessions. If you are interested in having your senior sessions look really super cool and way awesome, go to my website at www.cristycross.com and give me your information. You may also send me an email to cristy@cristycross.com

We took Stephen's pictures right after it had rained and the sky was so dramatic. Here are some favorites...








Recently I have had people ask me, "Where do you go on your sessions?" Well in a way, I don't want to tell because its a secret, but it's also not hard to figure out by looking at the pictures. Sometimes the location can make the picture, but also most importantly is the composition. So, find what ever location you want, and work on making a cool picture out of your composition.
Just a friendly word of advice.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

You rock:) Great to see you on Sunday!

12:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home