weddChic

7.22.2008

Who, Me?

New contest**read at bottom
So I received a call a couple weeks ago about winning an award for being the Best of Clovis 2008 photographer. I was so happy and couldn't believe it. It was an award given out by the newspaper here in Clovis and we don't get the newspaper so I had no idea it was going on. People write in who they want to be the winner on several different categories like the best bakery, dry cleaners, hair salon, yadda yadda yadda, photographer. And well I guess several people wrote my name in and I won. I feel so honored and so blessed! I don't know who all selected me, but thank you thank you thank you thank you from the bottom of my heart I want to thank you. If you were someone who wrote my name down for this lovely award leave a comment below so I know and can personally thank you. I would also like to do a little contest if ya don't mind. For the person to winI am going to give you a prize. I don't know what yet, but I'm want to do something nice for you since you did something so so nice for me.

I received this fun certificate and some cool stickers that I can put on my car or in the window or wherever else I may want to brag about this super fun award.
Praise the Lord for this award. I give all the glory to God :)

Contest** Want to play?

I am thinking of a number between 1-10...hmmmm...okay got it. Who ever is the ?# commenter is the winner.


Labels: ,

18 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy...
I did'nt know the newspaper was having this contest! But if I could have I would have voted for you!!! Clovis is lucky to have a photographer like you in our midst!! Your the best!! Also you brought tears to my eyes giving God all the glory for your talent!!
YOU GO GIRL Sherry R.

4:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Cristy!!! What an awesome award for you to win!! :) You are one of the best photographers I've ever seen for sure! :) I couldn't vote for you either because I didn't know about it...I hope you and your family are doing fantastically well!! :)

6:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats to you...you deserve it. Great job and what a surprise for you:)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, so I am not commenting to win a prize...we just got internet in Lubbock and I wanted to say Congrats! Yay for a cool award! Oh, and how fun that we are close(r) in travel:) We should do lunch when you are in town next.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Ashley said...

Can it be #5?! Can I be the winner?! I want to win!

I love your style Cristy and am a blog stalker...I should leave you more comments. Sorry! I'll do better. And I didn't say that so I'd win. Ha!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are so funny! Congrats by the way. You totally deserve it and if we still lived there you know we would be in on that. Love the photobooth deal those pics are so cute. And the Benson ones from shutterfly! I can't enough of the cross fam :)

10:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love to look at your blog every week and see all of your amazing new stuff. Congratulations!
PS - I think it's number 7!!!

10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy congrats on your super special award!!! I hope you and the boys are doing well! *AnJeLiCa*

6:26 AM  
Blogger ArturoandWrenn said...

Congrats Cristy! You deserve every bit of this award. Your talent is awesome!

7:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy!!!

Its me, I think I'm number 10. I was number one last night, but now I'm number 10. Woo Hoo!!!!!!
Sherry R.

7:45 AM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

12:59 PM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

I'm a dork, I wrote something wrong so I had to delete my other comment...but here's what I wanted to say:

Congrats!!! What an awesome feeling that must be! I really really admire you for the last line of "I give God all the Glory"...that makes you a top photographer in my book for sure. God Bless your business!! :)

1:02 PM  
Blogger erin said...

Well, I'm number 13 but oh well I just want to say congrats anyway! That's awesome!

2:06 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

The winner is Wrenn, lucky number 9
Thanks for playing and thanks for your sweet precious words. Have a great day.

3:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,

You deserve the award!! You are so edgy, awesome, and talented. Congrats

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

zhengjx20160530
kd 8
ray ban wayfarer
cheap toms
kobe 8
nike store outlet
toms wedges
louis vuitton purses
air jordan femme
michael kors outlet online
coach outlet
fitflop clearance
ralph lauren outlet
coach outlet
nike outlet
cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors handbags
coach outlet store online clearances
ray ban sunglasses outlet
louis vuitton outlet
louis vuitton outlet stores
michael kors bags
coach factory outlet
cheap louis vuitton handbags
tory burch outlet online
louis vuitton outlet stores
red bottom shoes
coach factory outlet
instyler
coach factory outlet
kd 7 shoes
kobe 8
christian louboutin sale
nike air max uk
michael kors outlet
air jordan shoes
ralph lauren
longchamp handbags
adidas stan smith
nfl jerseys
ray ban sunglasses

7:45 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

kate spade outlet
birkenstock sandals
replica watches
coach outlet
christian louboutin sale
michael kors outlet clearance
michael kors outlet
louis vuitton outlet
ysl outlet
ralph lauren
zhi20161121

8:40 PM  
Blogger chenmeinv0 said...

hermes outlet
cartier love bracelet
louboutin
sac guess
nike vapor max
adidas
roshe run
prada outlet
moncler jackets
adidas outlet
2018.2.26xukaimin

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home