weddChic

7.22.2008

Sneak Peek...Hailey family

These sweet and adorable girls belong to a sweet and awesome family. They live in Vermont, but have family here in Clovis. This is the second time I've taken their pictures. Last time the middle child was 5 months old and she was the baby. Time sure does fly by quickly. I am very excited to share more with you.

Other sessions I need to post:
Stephen.Senior
Reception from Tara and Gage's wedding
Caitlin.Senior
Sarah.Senior

Sorry I've been slacking. I have two weddings this weekend and will be busy this week. So I hope I can blog more this week, but it might be next.

Keep those comments coming. I get so excited to see new names and hear what you say, because I value your opinion.

good night....

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger mindy~ree said...

I loooooooove this shot!!!!!

12:55 PM  
Blogger Annie Reid said...

That is such a sweet picture! What precious little girls.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hugo boss
coach factory outlet
ugg australia boots
ugg australia
uggs on sale
ugg boots outlet
polo ralph lauren outlet online
fitflops
red bottoms shoes
christian louboutin
zhi20161121

8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home