weddChic

9.13.2008

West Family

This first image reminds me of the picture given to all the siblings by Sarah Jessica Parker in the movie "The Family Stone". I wish I had this one of me and Benson.
Little baby Gavin was a preemie and is two months old today weighing in at 13 lbs. Good job baby! proud daddy

This little cutie pie was probably the best newborn. He was asleep for most of the session and let us move him around without crying...
so tiny inside the basket
I love all the lines on his feet
I have one of these of Benson and it is a precious memory for me, so I wanted the West family to have one too.

cute little grin

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Cristy! I was so surprised when i looked and saw my cousin Casey and his wife Olivia and baby Gavin on your blog! I love all of these pictures! You did a awesome job! love ya!

1:34 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

small world here in Clovis

11:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home