weddChic

9.15.2008

Kiss Kiss Hug Hug

Dayme and Marcus are next in line for the wedding posts. Next will be Kelsey and Blandon.
I have several portrait sessions to blog too.

Also, sorry I don't keep up with my blogging all the time. Honestly, I would rather be playing with my family and hanging out than sitting in front of this darn computer all day long-Blah.
Stay tuned though for your session if I've done them recently. Much love and peace out.

Something to part you with:
Say this real fast- brown chicken brown cow
Hope you got a laugh out of that-if you got it. If you didn't, just say it ten times in a row and surely you'll get it after that :)

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Holt said...

aahahaha I said it...

9:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha! Good start to a beautiful day! Your work keeps getting better and better every time I check back! Thanks for the DR info too, they are all covered under our insurance...woo hoo!

Have a great one:)

10:14 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

yea I'm glad you got it, hehehe. And Lauren I'm glad the Drs are on your list. congrats on Honduras too.

11:29 AM  
Blogger ginger ivey said...

HA! took me a couple times saying it, then I totally cracked up at myself!

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home