weddChic

11.06.2008

Family Session Available

I have an opening for a family session on November 15th at 9 am. Spots are limited so if ya want it come get it :)
Families must be fun, laid back, easy-going, super fun, and non-traditional. We will run, jump, play with the kids, and well basically be a family like you would on a Saturday morning wrestling with your kids. The key to my family sessions is , we MUST have FUN!

I'm looking forward to hearing from you :)

Email me at cristy@cristycross.com

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Adams Gray said...

I am adding you to my blog list so you can have more PR and I can stalk you! I LOVE your photos!!!

9:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Family Session- Must Have Fun! Absolutely! We sure did and we can't wait to see them online!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home