weddChic

1.30.2009

I'm in Lubbock

*I am editing this picture on my laptop, so I hope it looks good.
I am in Lubbock this weekend for a baby shower and hanging out with family. I also did a mini-session for a sweet family (the Gwinn's) that goes to my parents church, Experience life. He is the worship leader and is awesome at it. These pictures are going in a book my mom is working on to sell and raise money for homelss children in the world. When it is ready to be published I will make sure and post about it here.
Below is mom Gwinn and baby Gwinn from our session today. I had to post at least one from today, and I loved the little boys mischevious look in this one. Isn't he adorable?!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Misty said...

What a great photo!

M

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this one! I love both their expressions and the dark background.

9:25 AM  
Blogger TiffanyNorris said...

So pretty. And how neat that your momma is doing that. Alan and I went to Experience Life this weekend...we'll have to look for your parents next time! Hope you're doing well

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home