weddChic

3.03.2009

More of Maggie.Baby

I spent my Saturday morning with the lovely Norris family. It has been so great seeing them as a family, because I knew Tiffany back in junior high, then they were one of my first weddings almost two years ago. And now, celebrating with them and their sweet baby Maggie at her six month pictures.
I also had an awesome and relaxing facial from Tiffany on Friday evening. Wow! It was so so nice. I loved every bit of it and I can't wait to get back in there for another one. She works at Radiant Lily in Lubbock. You should go check her out. (In the shopping center with Zookini's)

Here are more favorites...

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're the best!! I just love these, friend.

10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a beauty!!! AWESOME job!

11:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a cutie!

12:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home