weddChic

2.25.2009

New Comment Box

Hey fellow photogs, clients and blog readers. I have upgraded my comment box! It may not seem like a big deal, but I wanted to find something that would be a little more streamline looking.
I think this will be more simple than the old comment box.
There are five easy steps. Follow them, and you will be good to go. On the "comment as: Select Profile" area, you can select anonymous and then type your name if you don't have any of the profiles listed. Okay, go try it out and tell me what you think. Feedback is good on this, because if you like it and its easier, then awesome. But if it's not, then I will change it back.

To start you off, first click on "COMMENTS" below. Then follow the directions:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice directions. Easy to use

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

take 2

2:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry that was me jamie...the first time didn't work and I wanted to figure it out. I don't know why it didn't work the first time because I'm not sure I did anything differently than the first time. Anywhoo I just love leaving comments so I was checking it out. :)

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

not too shabby! i think it just looks weird because I have such a huge monitor...

4:06 PM  
Blogger Sherry Rucker said...

Hey Cristy Billy and I love love love the picture of Bree you did for us today. It looks perfect where I put it. LOVE IT

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

testing 1,2,3...

11:18 AM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Posh Posh Cristy Cross!

2:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home