weddChic

2.21.2009

Lauren and Kesha.Seniors

I had two wonderful senior sessions today. It started out a little cold at 9 am this morning, but thankfully it warmed up and ended up being an awesome day :) Here are some favorites from these lovely girls.
Lauren...
Notice the Bella Donna hair clip Lauren is wearing in this one below. I got mine in yesterday and she was willing to try it out for me. I'm so glad she did, because this was one of my favorites from her session.
Her mom did awesome with the reflector :)
Kesha... at the Der! I love this one.
More awesome reflector lighting by Kesha's friend Carol :)

Thanks girls for a fun Saturday. You both are stunningly beautiful!
Leave a comment and tell me whatcha think.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The first 3 are my favorites! Again, they look straight out of a catalog. I swear, you are going to be some famous fashion photographer someday!

10:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the shoes on Kesha!

1:27 PM  
Blogger Amy Brooker said...

That 2nd one is my favorite. love it!

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home