weddChic

4.16.2009

BLENDED group of Friends

I still haven't posted some of my stuff from BLEND! I do want to share with you some of the friends I made while I was at the workshop. Everyone was super awesome and wonderful and incredibly friendly. Click on their names and check out their work too. They are talented photogs from all over North America: Minnesota, West Virginia, California, Canada, New York, Seattle, North Carolina and Indiana to name a few.

Emily Griffith
Michelle Waters - these girls were so loving and we clicked right away. I love those kinds of friendships :) Kelsy Nielson - sweet friend from Canada.
Jesh De Rox - you must go to one of his workshops.
Tamara Lackey -she is a fun girl. I loved meeting her.
Bobbi - they stole my camera and I found this.
Dale Benfield
Becker
- loving on the sucker I passed out to my classmates from William Sonoma.

Intense times with the Kaisers
the image is found - oh yeah. light action.
Cheyenne doing the crouching tiger method to get her shot
Desiree - very crafty
Jose Villa - such a sweetheart

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

jeaaaallouusssssss

7:35 AM  
Blogger Kelsy Nielson said...

Thanks for posting!! I made the Blog :) Had an amazing time meeting you too, if I ever make it to Texas I am giving you a call!

8:33 AM  
Anonymous Cristy Cross said...

Oh you better Kelsy. I'm actually in NM, but not too far from the border of Tx. We would love to have a Canadian come join us for a few days :) My best friend is Canadian and you would love her.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home