weddChic

4.10.2009

Sessions from this week

Kevin.Senior


Cool dude. This guy was laid back and just took the photography beating of me making him "pose." He really liked it when his friend drove by and honked at him :)

Jessica and Coby.Engagement Session
We had fun on the tandem bike and with Coby's blue '69 (I think) Camero.


Jourdyn.Senior
Fashionista from Allen, Tx drove in to get senior pictures with me today. We had a BLAST.
I got to try out the tandem bike too! It is a little trickier than you would think. The front person has to steer, and well I haven't been on a bike in FOREVER, not to mention I've NEVER been on a tandem bike. It was fun. My advice is to take wide turns.


Thanks everyone for a fantastic smack you in the face wonderful week!


Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger fotobug said...

Ohhhhhh!!! LOVE Kevin in the chair- awesome Cristy! :o)

You look ADORABLE on the bike!! What fun!

<3

5:40 PM  
Blogger brandi p said...

NIce shots girl! im enamored!

8:28 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I think Ben and I are going to need to invest in a tandem bike!! I think everyone should actually. It was a fun mini-adventure :)
I can't wait to share more from Jourdyn's session too.

4:55 PM  
Anonymous Shan Renee said...

Very cool! I love the tandem bike...and thanks for the tips about it. I am getting ready to do some stuff on a tandem bike! Should be interesting!

12:10 AM  
Blogger Haley Nevins Hicks said...

I love the one of Jess and Coby! That's so cool you did their pics!

7:51 AM  
Blogger sara said...

قرميد
بيوت شعر

مظلات مدراس
مظلات سيارات
مظلات مسابح
مظلات هرمية

سواتر خشبية
سواتر حديد
سواتر قماش
سواتر مسابح
_

12:51 PM  
Blogger sara said...

شبوك
شبوك امنية
شبوك زراعية
شبوك حدائق
مجموعة مختلفة من القرميد المميزة التى تحتاج إلية على سطح المنزل والتى تساهم بشكل كبير فى تغطية المنزل بأشكال وديكورات مختلفة فلا داعى للقلق ولا داعى للبحث عن كيفية القيام بعملية التركيب والإختيار.

قرميد
قرميد معدني
متخصصين فى جميع أنواع المظلات المختلفة المطلوبة على مستوى الرياض والقيام بعملية التركيب بالدقة والجوده العالية مع توفير الخدمات المطلوبة وأختيار أفضل الخامات اللازمة والتى تساهم فى الإحتفاظ بالخدمة بشكل طويل والتى تحقق فى القيام بعمل المظلات المطلوبة

مظلات خزانات
مظلات مدارس
مظلات سيارات
مظلات مسابح
مظلات هرمية
سواتر قماس بى فى سى وسواتر مختلفة من الأقمشة والحديد وسوات للأحواش وللأماكن المطلوبة وعلى حسب المكان المطلوب وعلى حسب درجة الضوء والحرارة والتى تسمح بمرور الضوء

سواتر خشبية
سواتر حديد
سواتر قماش

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home