weddChic

5.14.2009

Ansley.Bridal

A couple weeks back I had the special privilege to photograph a friend of mine. We have known each other since I was in high school and she was in jr. high. Ansley has been dating her fiance, Zo since high school and they are now getting married. He is a sweet young man and loves Ansley like crazy. I can't wait for him to see her in her wedding dress. When I walked in the house for our session, I was blown away by her beauty as she stood there to greet me. Zo, just get ready, because I guarantee you will lose your breath and I won't be surprised if your buddies have to pick you up off the floor after you fainted because she will look so AMAZING she will literally knock you off your feet :)
I am looking forward to photographing their wedding in July!



Have a wonderful evening :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home