weddChic

8.23.2006

Valerie and Jerrod








Last Saturday I went to Lubbock to take engagement pictures of Valerie and Jerrod. Valerie is my best friend's little sister, so this meant a great deal for me to take their pictures. My friend Sarah from college came with me and she helped me with the reflector here and there and also took some pics for herself. She and another friend are getting their photography business going as well. It was an all around great time to see some friends that weekend and spend the day with them. I met Jerrod for the first time the day of the pictures and he is a great guy. When the couple is lovin' on each other it makes it easy to just take the pictures and let them do what they want. It was great. Thank you Valerie and Jerrod.

5 Comments:

Blogger Toni said...

OMG>>>>fabulous!!! I love the different angles! I will be emailing you about this weekend tomorrow!!!!! Those are wonderful!

11:19 PM  
Blogger laurenclark said...

Wow. You are way better than me.

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy, the pictures are phenomenal! My sister looks so beautiful - and the great thing is you truly captured the essence of who they are together as a couple. The colors are breathtaking and the shots are beyond creative. I cannot wait to see the rest!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay - so the more I look at these, the more in love I fall!!! The black and white seriously looks like an ad made for a magazine - and the green wall shot is stunning!!! I could go on and on... can you tell I'm a fan?!

8:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omg!!!! These are so good!!!!! Im loving what I see!!! I can't wait to see the rest!!!! You are soooo talented!!! Jerrod and I are already so happy!!! Thank you again for everything!!!!

Valerie and Jerrod

9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home