weddChic

10.02.2006

A few of my favorite things

I subsrcibe to Shape magazine and they always have the cover model celebrity say a few of their favorite things. I thought it was a cool idea, so I want to tell YOU some of my favorites. I'm going to do this weekly because I have lots of favorites. Stay tuned in and if you'd like to comment in on your favorites I would love for you to share. And please do. I want to get to know my friends who check in on the site.

Cristy.Favorites.Week One:
------------------------------------
Pink Converse Shoes ( Or the fake ones at Walmart for $7.88)
My India purse my mom brought me straight from India
Everyday Italian tv show on food network channel
Chocolate Lava Cake from Chili's
Pedicures
Proactiv face cleanser
I love to wear turqoiuse and corral colors
(they bring out the blue in my eyes and the pink hue in my skin)
StampinUp
Making cards for every ocassion
My long and lean jeans that I've had for four years
I love to wear a short sleeve shirt with a longsleeve shirt underneath
My purple wall with stenciled diamond shapes
Poppy flowers
My long hair that keeps getting longer and longer-I think I'm going to get layers
DKNY Apple perfume-woah-it smells so good
The new GAP commercial with Audrey Hepburn-"I feel like expressing myself"

Okay this is enough for now. Like I said, I'm going to do this weekly because I have so many favorites that I want to share with you.
Remember-share your favorites with me too. I love to hear what you have to say, so leave a comment.Share.Tell.Express

4 Comments:

Blogger laurenclark said...

How fun!

10:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy, I absolutely love reading your blogs! Your photography is amazing! Whenever I have anything come up, or I know people are lookin' for a photographer, you're #1 on my list! You are such a joyful, Godly, amazing woman of God! Thanks for encouraging my heart with your wonderful spirit! Have a most blessed day!

1:02 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Becca-bless you sweet friend.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You make me smile

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home