weddChic

10.05.2006

Holly and Dennis







I met Holly through a real estate company I'm doing headshots for and I met Dennis at the time of taking the group shot for this company-he let me use his truck to take the group shot. Then Ben and I went to a party that Holly and Dennis were at. It seems that we were ment to be friends. Holly is the most precious woman you will ever meet. Dennis is a lucky man. And she too is a lucky gal. We went to Portales to take their "couples" pictures. They were very willing to try new things, such as the "Bob" picture, and the stove in the alley. We will always have our "Bob" story. Maybe one day we will be taking their engagement pictures...

2 Comments:

Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks girl. I needed to hear that b/c I've been trying to focus on my lighting before I take the pictures.

12:47 PM  
Blogger laurenclark said...

I Love the shadow too! I want to try that one!

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home