weddChic

11.26.2006

Thanksgiving with the weavers...

this pose was planned-we're such nerds
My nana looks like she is saying "woaw" or she is the 're' lady from music class, my dad is like "I'm going to sit out on this one", my brother to the left says "I can't believe I have to do this", and my brother on the right is like "hey hey baby", and ben and I of course are doing jazz hands, because that is what we do and my mom is posing and looking cute or she's about to kick my brother in the knees. I love taking funny pictures.

we did this without any planning.
We were so ment for each other.


my mom and dad

This year we had Thanksgiving in Clovis at mine and Ben's house. It was fun and we had so much food left over. After resting for a few hours we went out around C-town and took pictures for my parents Christmas cards.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love these photos!! The one of you and Ben completely "meant for each other!" is so wonderful!! You have a beautiful family :) I'm glad you had a good Thanksgiving!

2:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh we miss seeing your faces! What great pictures!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home