weddChic

12.02.2006

Modern Methods for Studio Success...

I will be out of town from Sunday until Tuesday at a photo seminar. I'm excited to learn from one of my favorite photographers, Kelly Moore Clark (pictured below).
Modern Methods for Studio Success, presented by Kelly Moore Clark, will cover a variety of topics that today’s professional photographer will find useful. Along with lighting techniques, other topics will include digital workflow, posing tips, Web site presentation, marketing, and (in Kelly's words) "how to find unique photos in ugly places." Kelly will demonstrate her methods for capturing incredible images by finding the right schemes. She will also share her techniques that get clients to open up, making posing subjects effortless.
So I am very excited to come back with new ideas for my business and for my work. Book a session with me and you'll get to see what I will learn.
Be back to work on Wednesday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home