weddChic

3.10.2007

Beautiful all the way around









We took this lovely seniors pictures at her youth group building. What a cool building too. They have all kinds of games, including guitar hero and dance dance revolution. This place had some really cool industrial architecture and there were lots of cool locations in this one building. Her mom and her best friend were there and I had so much fun chatting and taking pics. My job is so much fun!! I get to hangout and do my job at the same time with really awesome, down to earth people. "S" you are so beautiful, inside and out!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy, you did an amazing job!! I wanted to tell you how much fun I had doing these pictures with you. It was so easy, and I was glad that the pictures and the place reflect who I am. I highly recommend you to people all the time, I'll keep you busy!!
xx
Siobhan

3:28 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Love ya girl!!

4:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Siobhan looks like a sexy beast! These pics are gorgeous!!! i love the black dress with the plant thing!It reminds me of a jaguar hiding in the jungle . . or something like that lol! Another great job Cristy! See ya tommoro for my next session!

10:09 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Very pretty! I love the one of her on the couch. She has a great smile!

6:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home