weddChic

3.09.2007

Beautiful Sisters...

So this sweet baby was definitely sweet...and tiny. This sweet little baby sort of went to the bathroom on the table cloth during this picture, too. It was pretty funny.



Everything her sister did, she wanted to do too...


this picture is going in Women's Medical Center along with other maternity and baby pictures.

so sassy...I love it!

so innocent...

what a model!

Aren't these girls adorable? And do you like some of the cool furniture pieces? We borrowed them from a friend to change things up and add cool props. I'm realizing too that I love words on t-shirts in pictures. It adds so much for me and tells a little about the persons character. This girl is definitely a "trend setter."Thanks girls for a fun afternoon!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy~ These are adorable!!! Thank you so much! The girls had a great time and obviously felt very comfortable (sorry about the tablecloth). Everyone who I've told to look at your website, has fell in love and will probably be calling soon for their session. Again, awesome job, and thanks!
Kendra

11:37 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

No problems about the table cloth. I ended up buying it and plan on using it again--I washed it already. Thanks for your girls being so cute and sweet. I had to use one of them on my header for the blog. A friend was telling me how cute she thought your girls were too. Thanks for the word-of-mouth.

3:21 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

These are incredible!! What pretty models and what precious moments you captured.

6:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home