weddChic

8.14.2007

Cristy Cross Photography is at the Fair

This year I was asked to have a booth in the commercial building at the fair. Yesterday was the first day and it was so much fun and we had so many people come by and fill out info for us. Jennifer and Jadee made up a rap song about CCP that I recorded and if I can figure out how to put it up on my blog I will. It's so funny! Today I was a little tired for the fair due to the late work the day before and then I drove to Hereford to do a session of three lovely kids. When I get caught up on posting, I'll let you see the sweet faces of the Schaap family. I have four Schaap families so don't let me confuse you, by the way. Jadee and Jenn working on their rap-they sang it for the whole building to hear
Some beautiful visitors that came by to say hello
More wonderful volunteers-Jan and Ali. Such wonderful wonderful people!
Thanks everyone so far for all your help. We will be out at the fair the whole week, so if you haven't yet come by and say hello. We are doing a drawing everyday, and then a grand prize drawing on Saturday.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Chriselda said...

eeeew hereford!
my parents live in bushland and somehow, someway... that stench just floats on over. blech!

can't wait to see your session though. i'm sure it's BRILLIANT!

8:08 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Quick question for you Cristy! I was wondering if you knew of a code generator for blogger, that allows you to create your own custom header. The only free ones I have found so far only allow me to control color/font/borders/etc. I'm hoping to customize my blogspot, as you have done wonderfully! I enjoy your posts immensely!

10:22 AM  
Blogger Misty said...

Thank you so much! Will do! =)

5:19 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

Oooo! Nice booth!

2:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe this was SUCH a fun week!! :) Im so glad that i was able to work with you!! Sorry i didnt help much....i planned to work more....but the funnel cakes were calling me. haha what could i say! :) But Thank you so much for everything that you have done!! :) Love ya

10:38 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Good times with ya Jenn!

4:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home