weddChic

10.24.2007

Sessions!

Wow! This summer and fall season has been going non stop and I can't tell you how blessed I feel. I have had so many senior and family sessions that I almost don't know what to do with myself.

Thanks to everyone that I've booked this summer and fall year. I have had a blast with each one of you and I just wanted you to know that. I have to remember that I wouldn't be here if it weren't for all of my clients, and God of course.

My belly has been growing, but I haven't let that stop me from laying down on the ground to get some of my shots. I have to modify a little though. I am 6 months and Benson is definitely moving around and kicking. Tonight he did a power kick that had me gasp a little. My baby is super strong!

I am working on posting more sessions, so please be patient with me as I am slowly getting those up. And when I do, don't forget to drop by and say hello every now and then on the comments!

Labels: