weddChic

1.22.2008

Maternity Shot

I think this is for sure one of my favorite shots Ben did of me...
I used some Totally Rad Actions by the Boutwell's.
The Boutwell's are doing recipe cards with the actions they've created. I love it too! It helps me think of what I could do with my pictures. So here is my try with my own recipe:

+Contrast
Warm it up Kris
Derelicte (22%)
Technicolor Dream World (45 %)
Yin/Yang
Warm it up Kris
Then I dodged the right hand side to make it all white or blown out

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That picture is so cool! I'm a great photographer, hahaha!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Dennis Bullock said...

Good stuff Cristy....I am lovin these recipes.

7:26 PM  
Blogger lauren Zaffos Photography said...

Yay! Way to go Ben! :) The editing is delicious as well!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is a beautiful photo and one you will cherish when you are sleep deprived and have changed your millionth diaper of the day!

came across your blog and love your work... just had to comment on that photo!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Amy Brooker said...

I love it. Awesome as always!

Thanks for being so great and sharing your recipe! :) Another reason to love me some Cristy!!

10:38 PM  
Blogger annakate elizabeth davis said...

Yay!!!! ben!!!! beautiful image and great processing Cristy!! We move to Burleson this next Thursday!!!! I am excited!! I will be in touch and I can't wait to see images of your precious baby!!!!

9:46 PM  
Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Beautiful Cristy! Hope you are doing well...I know the day is near!! =)

10:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE it!!! you look like an angel....you looked beautiful at church this morning :)

3:00 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

I seriously think my belly has grown enormously since this picture! Thanks to Ben for helping us treasure this wonderful time of being pregnant!

8:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home