weddChic

1.18.2008

Well, I've tried to catch up and post the sessions all the way back in November I think and I just haven't been able to. So I decided rather than posting a bunch of each session, I'll just post one picture from each session and then I won't have to stress myself out. I am finishing up on the coffee table books and getting out orders that are coming in weekly.
Here are some of my sessions that have been neglected and by no means is it personal. I have been so anxious to get them up...and here are some favorites to share with you. More to come!

Newborn Session: baby Patrick--he wasn't wearing a diaper and I very easily could have been peed on-I was definitely in the danger zone. Family session: Garrett Girls-looking glamorous

High school senior: Jack in an old hen house I think that his grandpa build.
High School senior: Emily-She did good! It was freezing outside and I can't even tell by looking at this picture!
High School Senior: Andrew-rockin' it out
High School Senior: Ashley. session two, hanging out by the firework stand

High School Senior: Micah-looking so model-like


Enjoy!

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Micah looks totally gorgeous! I love the pics!!! Grrreeeatt work Cristy, and way to just pose and be gorgeous Micah! *Anjelica

7:47 PM  
Blogger Growing up said...

I love the face the sweet baby is making too funny!

I've checked your site from time to time and I love your work so much I told a good friend of mine I couldnt do his wedding but you'd be great for it! Misty

7:51 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Beautiful, creative, fun, and unique as usual! You amaze me! =) I was laying down a lot and playing on my computer while I was preggers!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

micah looks amazing! great job. =]

9:03 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

louboutin
ray ban sunglasses
michael kors canada
nike cortez
rayban
oakley sunglasses
coach outlet
uggs
michael kors outlet online
ralph lauren pas cher
zhi20161121

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home