weddChic

6.28.2008

Benson's Living Quarters

Here is a look at Benson's room. I have more to show, but I was having problems reading my RAW files on my laptop for some reason and decided not to bother with it tonight.

His crib is my crib when I was a baby. Ben and I painted it dark brown and white to update it from the 70's yellow it once was. Also, the bedding was made by a family friend that I'm so proud and excited about. It's been 4 1/2 months and I'm just now getting this up to share with you.
I'll share the rest on another day...maybe tomorrow.

I had a great session today with Amanda Schaap. Oh boy, if I could only tell you the details of our session today. That Amanda will make you cry, because your laughing so hard... Good times.

Good night all.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Truman Family said...

That is such a gorgeous nursery! Love it!

6:42 PM  
Blogger Amelia . Lyon said...

Cutest baby room ever!!! Love your work, thanks for commenting and checking out ours!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home