weddChic

6.19.2008

What's on my mind today...

My mind is jumbling around and I needed to clear my head. So I thought I'd just write it all out on my blog.

+I still need to wash my face (10:23 am) from my makeup I had on last night
+Why don't I make time to sit down and have a yummy breakfast. Instead I drink Yoplait Smoothie drinks for breakfast
+I need to finish posting Gage and Tara's wedding
+Do the dishes because the kitchen is starting to smell
+Don't forget about the laundry
+Am I slimming down from being pregnant
+I wish I could fit into my prepregnancy jeans
+My office is a mess, need to do some cleaning
+I got this cute card in the mail from Laura Novak Photography and I want to do something like that for my clients
+Why does the air blow so strongly in our house right on me while I'm at the computer
+Hold on, Chevy is barking and I think she wants in.
+Is Benson on the right track? He hasn't rolled over yet
+I need to call some clients that have orders ready
+My hair is almost to my waist line and I think I need to cut it
+I haven't had my hair cut since November
+I hope some of the kids in the youth group at church got something out of mine and Ben's talk last night about dating
+Why don't I get a bunch of comments on the blog
+I get a little bummed when I don't have a bunch of comments, especially when I've worked hard on the pictures
+Maybe my pictures aren't worthy of comments
+Maybe people are shy to comment
+I know my grandma is reading this and she should leave a comment :)
+I wish I was super fit and had nice muscles
+I want to start running again
+When was the first time Ben and I said I love you
+We need a fence for the front yard, but need to pay our taxes (we are paying in October)
+Benson is being so fun today. He makes me smile and warms my heart
+This maybe too much info for some people, o well
+Am I good enough
+I need to seek the approval of God, no one else
+Why do people do the things they do, especially when it hurts others
+I couldn't function well if it weren't for Ben
+I need to do more chores around the house
+I'm sure Ben is reading this and saying, "well stop writing all this down and go for it" :)
+Ben looked really handsome this morning when he left for work
+And yes, I finally spelled handsome right. I normally spell it hansome, no D
+I wonder how my session is going to go today
+I hope it isn't windy or raining
+I need to keep reading Romans, but my attention span is blah
+My back is hurting more
+Why do I care so much about what others think
+I've always cared about what others think ever since I was a little girl
+I am the luckiest girl ever because of Ben and Benson
+How can I get my clients to by a 40x60 print on canvas, I know it cost a booty load but they are so awesome
+My living room needs a makeover. As well as our bathroom, and our front and backyard
+When do we even have the time
+How is Benson going to do when we travel to Iowa (I think it is a 16 hr drive) Thank goodness we are stopping in Auburn, KS on the way
+Has anyone read all of this
+I hope so, and I hope you don't mind me sharing my thoughts

Share your thoughts with me. What is something that is on your mind today?

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger Mark, Jordan, Spencer and Crosby said...

I have a similar jumble going on in my head right now too. I check your blog almost everyday, and continue to be amazed at your talent. You are already hired for Spencer's senior pictures and wedding...I know...looking a little far into the future. Miss you!

1:06 PM  
Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

oh cristy. you have a beautiful heart, ya know it? and i can totally relate on many of your thoughts... minus the baby-related ones :)
by the way, your photos from the wedding were really breathtaking... i think everytime you post, your photos just get better and better. anyhow, you better call me next time you're in lubbock. i want to meet benson, too!

1:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love my wife! I think everyone can tell that you are quite diverse in thought and deed. You did so well to show just how crazy life can be, all in one moment, with thoughts of God, thoughts of love, thougths of family, thoughts of insecurity, thoughts that are random and thoughts that relate to work that needs to get done. I think everyone can relate! I treasure you and know that I can look forward to hearing a lot of things about your day after work!!!! P.s. Thanks for doing the dishes - the kitchen was starting to smell!!

4:07 PM  
Blogger mindy~ree said...

I read it! ;) In fact I read every post you ever make!! :) I've been a comment slacker though...sorry about that! ;) I love your photography and our sons were born pretty close to the same time. (I had 2 girls before the boy though!) Anyway, to introduce...I'm 28, a stay at home mom right now with 3 kids and a wonderful youth minister hubby. I've been doing photography for years and years and years...but just recently am trying to break into the business world! Anyway...I LOVE your blog and I come here all the time! You are on my favorites list! OH and your pictures ARE DEFINITELY worth commenting on!!! I will do that more from now on! ;)(I'm normally just too lazy to comment...or I'm holding a fussy baby, or I have toddlers pulling at me at all directions!) ;)

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy...
You are soooo adorable!!! I thought your life was so in order and perfect. It's kind of nice to know your head is as jumbled as mine. I also read Bens take on it, and am in awe at the love you guys share. That kind of love is rare...Treasure it, embrace it, and never let it become expected.
God Bless You Guys, and thanks for making the wedding seem like the most important wedding ever!!!
Sherry

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy!
You crazy lady! Your thoughts are almost as random as mine! :] But its okay! Sometimes you gotta let it all out so you go girl! By the way, I did read it all! The pictures from the wedding are soo cute. I just love them! And San Diego is beautiful! I hope all is well. I miss seeing you! We should try to meet up sometime when your free (whenever!) so we can talk!
Stephanie

11:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy I almost started tearing from reading Ben's comment on this post. I love your honesty! Life is crazy but I think you've got it because you obviously still soak in the blessings around you. I feel like I keep in touch through the blog even though you have no idea what's going on here with me and Jay but you can count on me feeling as crazy as you do even though I slack way more. :) Love you guys. I am so sad we missed you and you won't be there in July but someday we will hang out again...someday!

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your so Funny Girl!! Don't feel bad, I drink Red Bulls for Breakfest. I sure miss taking pictures with you. And your Husband is great!! And I just love the pictures of the Bonestroo Wedding you took! So Hot!!! Love, Love those pictures!! May God bless you and your family. And tell Benson Hello, He is a Charm!
Elizabeth Pack

2:28 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Cristy, I think that you are hilarious! And, I love that you are expressing the same thoughts that I have (minus the Benson ones :)) seemingly every day. Your honesty is so refreshing, as is your blog in general . . . which my sister and I check all the time. I just wish that I was around you, Ben, and Benson more, because I have to tell you - from the very limited time that I've been privileged to spend with you, you are most definitely worth commenting on! All my best to all three of you!
Katy Morrow

3:22 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks everyone for being so sweet and uplifting. I'm glad to know that other people have random and jumbled thoughts like me. Ben told me later that he also hopes he can fit into his prepregnancy jeans...he is so funny. I am very blessed by all of you. Thanks so much.

3:06 PM  
Blogger Stevie said...

Oh Cristy.. this post moved me to tears. I too get so overwhelmed with crazy thoughts and it was so refreshing to know that I'm not the only one to have so much crazyiness going on in my head. Thank you so much for putting your self out there and for being so real and genuine. You are an amazing soul and an amazing talent. Just keep being true to yourself and you will continue to soar.

4:01 PM  
Blogger Sara Bradshaw said...

Oh Cristy! I felt like I was reading a script taken straight from my daily train of thought! My husband laughs at me all the time because of my ability to jump from one subject to the another. Sometimes it can be a little exhausting. I have so many ideas and to do list running through my mind that sometimes I just have to take a time out! I think that is why I love photography so much! To capture a moment in time and show others how I view the world. I have to say, I truly have you to thank for that! You opened your heart to me and showed me it was possible! I love you and always have you in my thoughts when I am looking through that lense!

10:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,
I'm an avid fan of yours and check your blog almost every day (I've been out of town so I'm playing catch-up today!) Anyway, you have inspired me more than you know. I love your Christian spirit and how you balance work and being a mommy and wife! From one mommy to another, from one wife to another, from one photographer to another- you are an amazing person in all aspects!!

9:56 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

thanks everyone for the encouragement and love. You are all so wonderful.

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home