weddChic

6.29.2008

Sweet Parker family

When I took these pictures, I imaged what I would want for my family pictures. I fell in love with these images and want so badly to have some of Ben, Benson and I just like these.
Shaun and Cheryl are completely in love with their six month old boy, Christian. And look at this sweet little man. Can you blame them? He is adorable! This little guy is starting to crawl, has two teeth coming in, and is taking steps. This boy is on fire!
When I look at these pictures, I feel so much love from them to their little boy, and it makes me want to go give Benson a hug and a bunch of kisses...








Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

I enjoy your blog so much every time I visit! You are one of the funniest people I know! I loved the old post of Benson and his paci! That was hilarious! He is the cutest baby in the world!!!!

Haley Hicks

9:13 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

aww Haley! Love you girl :)

1:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home