weddChic

10.07.2008

Panini anyone...

Several months back I entered a contest and won an awesome panini maker. This little dude was a $100 prize and from the lovely William Sonoma store. It is su-weet! One thing I do want to share is, don't try and cook tomatoes on it. They end up leaving a very bitter taste in your mouth. Keep to the sandwiches, but maybe not a PB and J. I tried that too and it was kind of gross. beefy
ooh pretty and a capital D-licious...I tried to make my favorite sandwich from Spanky's in Lubbock-Turkey swiss grilled cheese sandwich (I didn't have turkey so I used ham instead)


Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Kayla Barker said...

I remember seeing you win that! How fun! I bet it's awesome!

10:52 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

yummm

9:40 AM  
Blogger Ramie Babcock said...

YUM-O!

7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home