weddChic

11.12.2008

Benson is 9 months

Benson is 9 months old today. He has been in outside of my belly just as long as he was in my belly. Let me tell you some stats on this baby boy.
He has FIVE teeth. Yes, that's right. And he got three teeth in two weeks.
He rolls everywhere
He is working on crawling and just about has it down
He walks with mommies help and takes nice big steps
He laughs like crazy which makes us laugh like crazy
He wears 12 month clothes ( fit kinda big)
He chats with his girlfriend Pacyn every now in then in baby talk and she gives him kisses :)
He is learning how to say ball, mama, and baby
We will find out how much he weighs and how tall he is next week. Ben is guessing 24 lbs, and I say 22 lbs. If you've held our baby you know he is a big boy.
Ben and I are loving our little baby monkey. He is the best :D

Labels:

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

precious family!!

5:14 PM  
Blogger Growing up said...

Look at that face! He's too cute, and what a great little monkey he makes!

7:16 PM  
Blogger Annie Reid said...

What a beautiful family you are!

7:18 PM  
Blogger emka58 said...

Nice boy! Happy family!

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Benson is a wonderful gift from God.

A Christian scholar once said, "We know the excitement of getting a present- we love to unwrap it to see what is inside. So it is with our children they are gifts we unwrap for years as we discover the unique characters God has made them." - Cornelius Plantinga, Jr.

I have certainly enjoyed the last nine months getting to know Benson and I look forward to years to come. I am blessed.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAAH!!! Too cute! Cristy you are so blessed!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Andrew and Mercy said...

Well he is a big guy like Milo, and Milo is 24lb so I bet Benson is too! Love the picture!

12:02 PM  
Blogger ChristyPenn said...

Awesome ride! Enjoy the Cruiser!

11:00 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

And the presents just keep getting better and better each day! And I ask myself, "is it even possible?"

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home