weddChic

1.06.2009

Vote for me!

*(voting is done at the bottom of the page when you click on the link "GO HERE". Look for black poll voting box and mark Cristy C, then click VOTE) If you don't click vote, it won't count. So go back and vote if you forgot to click VOTE please.

Vote for me to win a free photo workshop by Kelly Moore. The winner is decided upon how many people vote for them. I would love to go to this workshop, since I haven't been to one in almost two years when I found out I was pregnant with Benson. I so need a photographers trip to increase my skills and up my knowledge to make your pictures the best they can possibly be. So GO HERE and vote for me and tell your friends. Voting will end midnight on Tuesday, January 6th.
Thanks in advance :)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're SO cute!

8:28 PM  
Blogger ginger ivey said...

i totally voted for you!
oh, keep an eye out for something fun in the mail!!

1:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok forget the email. After I sent it I checked the blog and you have now been voted for my friend :)

9:51 AM  
Blogger erin said...

Hey I voted for you. Hope you win! Going to a workshop is on my list of goals for '09. Which ones have you been to before that you liked?

11:44 AM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Thanks friends. I've noticed several comments on Kelly's blog that you have left and I thank you so much for voting for me. It means a lot.
thanks ginger for the "something fun". I can't wait!

3:11 PM  
Blogger cristin steger said...

i voted!!!!!!!!!!

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home