weddChic

12.29.2008

A great 2008

Thank you clients for a great 2008 year. I can't wait to see what 2009 has in store. Happy New Year to you and your families and be safe. I will be out of the office until January 5th, so if you send me an email I will get back to you next week.

Also, a word to the Seniors:
Your senior year is coming to an end and it won't be complete without edgy and glamorous images from Cristy Cross Photography. Be cool and stay and school...oh and have your senior pictures taken with ME :)
Session Fee: $225 and includes $100 print credit towards your order. Take a look at my website at http://www.cristycross.com/ for all the details. Spots are limited so if you're interested send me an email soon. cristy@cristycross.com

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Mitchell Photography said...

good luck to you in kelly moore's self portrait contest!

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home