weddChic

4.17.2009

Marsalis.Family

I saw this family on Wednesday night at church and told the little boy I was coming to his house on Thursday to take pictures and play. He didn't seem too excited. He's never met me before and I'm sure he was like, "what ever strange lady." That was until he started talking about his toy crane and telling me ALL about it.
Then, I showed up at their house the next day, and he STILL remembered the crane and wanted to play.
His sister also has never met me, and came and sat in my lap before we really had a chance to shake hands and say hello. This is a sweet family and I loved being apart of their day for those two hours. Thanks Marsalis family :) Your kids are SO SO adorable! What a blessed family.

I feel like they are models for Children's Place in this one (since that is where they got their clothes)
wook at that wittle baby. (say this with lips fully puckered)
dad getting tackled
she's only 3 months old, but she knows about those cool suckers.
Lollipop lickin' time
mom and dad also got a little lovey time in :)

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger fotobug said...

The kids DO look like models Cristy!!!

Of course I LOVE the lollipop ones!!! <3 I just took some images of my nephew with one.

xox
Sarah

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Cristy your images get more unique and amazing every time. Love em!

5:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute! I'm dying at how big gwendolyn is OMG. She is adorable well they all are! Sweet fam and beautiful pics once again!
Jamie

6:51 PM  
Blogger furnitureswrry said...

شركة عزل خزانات بعنيزة
شركة عزل حراري بعنيزة
شركة عزل مائي بعنيزة
شركة كشف تسريبات المياه بعنيزة
شركة عزل فوم بعنيزة

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home