weddChic

6.01.2009

Erin and Jason. Olton, Tx. Part One

Ben and I pulled up to the Olton, Tx First Baptist Church around 12:30 pm Saturday and we were ready for wedding number two of the season. We were greeted with warm hugs and sweet smiles from Erin and her family. There were parts of the ceremony that made my heart stop and skip a beat...I'll share more on that later this week.
Even though the rain stopped by for a visit, it didn't stop them from celebrating. I couldn't have asked for a better bridal party too.
So here we go on Erin and Jason's wedding part one...

Erin owns Townsouth Floral in Lubbock, Tx and even though she had help on her flowers they were all her ideas.Erin surprised her bridesmaids with their favorite flowers in their bouquet.

Little history for ya...
I kinda think in her profile image to the right that she looks like Angelina Jolie
Now this I love. If you are a Texan you know how hard it can be to put on boots or even take them off. She had some help from her momma. I remember helping my dad take his boots off and you gotta use all your muscle. It's a hefty job putting on and taking off boots ya know!
Ummm, gorgeous!
First looksy...I love the excitement in their faces.
kissy kissy
A little peep hole action for ya...
bride with sisters and best friend
hello lucky Jason! You have a stunning bride there.
Ya, loving the peep hole
Jason with his brother and best buds.
I love Erin's face...look closely. Also in the making of this photo the groom was slapped on the butt by one of the girls. The guys told them that was the plan, but only Lindi did it. Nothing like welcoming Jason to the family with a love pat from his new sister-in-law.
More to come this week. I was absent all last week from blogging, because we were busy getting our house in order and building a sandbox for little B. I have pictures to share of that too, but later.
Also, Ben and I are taking a trip and we are so excited. My parents offered to keep B if we wanted to go on vacation so we took them up on it. We are going to New York! The last time we were their was in 1999. Wow, I just realized that was 10 years ago! We have plans, big plans.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

girl you are so creative!! these are so great, and I must say, way to go Lindi for going through with the butt slapping plan :) thanks for inspiring me, cristy!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Kayla said...

Great job! Your work just keeps getting better and better!

8:12 AM  
Blogger Sarah Holt said...

Love Love LOVE the sky/cloud/sun shine/happy couple image! Yummies! You need a 40x60 canvas wrap of that one in your office. Have fun in New York!

9:55 AM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

These are beautiful!! And yay NY!! We're heading there in 2 weeks!! I'll need tips!

3:55 PM  
Anonymous Lifes Mirror Images said...

I love all of these, but the peep hole shots... wow! Wow!!!!! You rock!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home