weddChic

6.02.2009

Erin and Jason. Olton, Tx. Wedding Part Two

One of the coolest parts about this wedding was the prayer circle. I got choked up while taking pictures...scroll down to see.

Waiting in the bridal room for the guests to be seated...
He's about to walk down the aisle :) Beautiful bride with her proud dad.
Uggh this just tugs at my heart when I see this. The minister announced the bride and groom wanted to have a prayer circle and anyone who wanted to come up and pray could join them on stage. I'm telling you, it was so incredibly moving because almost the ENTIRE congregation stood up to join them on stage. Wow! It was awesome. God is awesome!
Erin and her beautiful work by her and the ladies at Town South Floral
Sweet Temptations did the cakes. We snagged a bite of the brides cake and oh boy oh boy it was good.
I'm not quite sure, but I think those are Erin's shoes tide up with the cans.

We left that wedding feeling blessed and honored to be apart of your day Jason and Erin. Oh and thanks to Pam, Erin's mom for the bag of fruit!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Stacy Cross said...

You're so right, Cristy - that prayer circle moment is super moving. If I were them, THAT is the shot I would have made into a HUGE canvas and mounted on the mantle - it's perfect and priceless!

5:12 PM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

Gorgeous shots! Love the prayer circle- what an awesome idea!! Amazing floral arrangements! I guess that happens when the bride is a florist! =)

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home