weddChic

10.10.2006

Favorite Things...

Cristy.Favorites.Week 2
-----------------------------------

Corinne Bailey Rae's "Put your records on"
My winter clothes
Family Circle Magazine
Sweets used to be on my favorites list but this morning I went to the dentist and I think I'm going to have to cut the sweets out.
Experimental cooking
Chamomile tea
My new friend Michael Caleb (a sweet baby that pooped on me)
Jewelry from my grandmother-that was hers
Mini wheats cereal
Thai food
Pei Wei's and PF Changs
Finding new places to photograph people
When people are moved by my images
Meeting new people
Palmer's cocoa butter formula lotion
mystery books
wearing my hair in a ponytail-thanks to the 80's coming back, I can now wear it in a side ponytail.
kids meals-I give the toys to my dogs
Ben-when he dresses up for work
Bailey and Chevy-when they want to cuddle
Grape Gatorade
TV show- Office
A quote by Tiger Woods "There's nothing wrong with having your goals really high and trying to achieve them. That's the fun part."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love side pony-tails!!

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I mean I love side pony-tails on you Cristy. Not on me - I'm bald!! Love ya!

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home