weddChic

10.10.2006

Mike








Monday morning I got up early to photograph a senior at 7:30 am. Thanks Mike for waking up so early. Mikes mom was super helpful too. She held the reflector board and gave us light. It was a cloudy day so there was no sun shining. I used my reflector board and a flash light and we made light for the session. It worked out quite well. The butterfly we found didn't mind a bit that Mike picked it up and placed it on the guitar. That was a cool treat. By the end of the morning, my all our fingers were numb. We got some great pics though, and thats what matters.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were right, the one with the butterfly in my hands turned out awsome. I really like the one were I was standing away from my bass and looking off to the left, that one was cool. And the shot of me in the air and the skate park...priceless. I'll definately come get some more of my pictures taken by you in the future.

10:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I am the grandmother (Maga) as Mike calls me. Great lines, nice background shots...Your doing very well Cristy. One of my friends works for the orange county regester as photographer. Your are pretty nice!

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meant to add: handsome subject and you are doing a pretty good job Cristy! (not your are),
Maga

5:39 PM  
Blogger laurenclark said...

These are AWESOME!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home