weddChic

3.13.2007

Ben and Blake...and Kolt





Ben saying howdy







Kolt-My assistant for the day

All of these guys are best friends. (including Cody, picture not available)
And they are all in our huddle group with FCA. So Ben (my husband) and I have gotten to know these guys very well. And we enjoy every minute with them. These students have become like family to us and so this was a special session for me. I had so much fun with them too. How could you not! I mean its Ben, Blake and Kolt. We explored the junk yard and found some cool cars and septic tanks (minus the poopage). Thanks guys for the adventure climbing to the railroad tracks. Comments rock!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben, Blake and Kolt!!!! I love all of your pictures! Ben i love the first one, it's definately my favorite of yours! Blake i love the one of you on the tracks with your guitar! But my favorite is your pelvic thrust picture! lol And Kolt well there was only one picture of you, so i guess that one is my favorite! haha No it was really good! All of yall!

~Jadee~

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Only my wife could make you ugly dudes look so studly!! hahahahahahahah! Great pictures fellas.

11:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I'm glad there was no "poopage!"

11:24 AM  
Blogger SarahRachel said...

These are awesome!! I love the energy and the action.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home