weddChic

4.14.2007

Ice cream and a wash-o-mat




I'm sad that this is my last session with Anjelica. We have had so much fun. Thanks Jadee for coming along and being such a wonderful assistant. We went to DQ first for our last session. Then, we went to the wash-o-mat. We have the coolest wash-o-mat too! It is totally retro. Then we went to the Asian convenient store, and then to my house. I just recently bought new furniture for my office and we used them for some of the pics.
Anjelica you are beautiful inside and out!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey i totally love these! but where is the one on the couch?! I'm also so sad my sessions are up, we had so so so much fun during all of them!! Jadee i also wanna thank u so much cuz without u it just wouldn't be the same! I love u both and thank u so much!

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the anonymous one is from me Anjelica, lol i forgot my name!

9:39 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

well, I couldn't decide on which ones to post b/c I loved so many of them. I think my fav is the ice cream. And I love you to girl!

9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love,love,love the icecream image and love the post processing too!!!

11:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anjelica your pictures came out so cute!I love the one with the ice cream. Cristy you did an awesome job!!

1:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

the ice cream one is my favorite!!! i LOVE that one...anjelica, you are so beautiful :)

2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home