weddChic

4.11.2007

Three Words...

Oh my goodness...

used lensbaby on this one

Isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful! Wrenn is my first official bridal session as Cristy Cross Photography. I drove to Lubbock to take these bridal pics and it was raining all day. We of course had planned to take them outside, but we didn't let that ruin our session. I recently purchased "picpockets" from photographer Jerry Ghionis and they are cards that show you how to work with lighting in different locations. It shows you the magnificent image on the front and then on the back it shows the bland room they took it in. Providing you with all the lens details, light source, f-stops, shutter speed and camera body.
It makes you realize that you really don't need an awesome location to create awesome pictures.
Wrenn's mom was my assistant on these and we came up with some cool ideas.
Here are a few to share with you.

Click here to learn more about "picpockets"
and
Click here to visit Jerry Ghionis

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy -
Oh my word, these are gorgeous. I love them!!!! I can’t wait to see the rest. You are awesome!!

Thank you so much.
Wrenn

12:27 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

You are gorgeous!

3:32 PM  
Blogger Tiffany said...

OH!!! I love these...can't tell you how excited it makes me!

Hugs!

Tiff

9:28 PM  
Blogger laurenclark said...

wowee way to go, way to go!!!

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home