weddChic

4.09.2007

Lovely Lindsey



Introducing to you the ever so lovely Lindsey. She is my best friends sister and she has a little bit of her sister, mom and dad in her. Everytime she laughed I thought of her big sister (my best friend), but when I looked at her I thought of her mom and then kept wanting to call her by her other sisters name. I've known Lindsey since she was an itty bitty little girl. And I do mean itty bitty. She is now a senior in high school and I can't believe it when I look at her. We managed to get some great shots in the cold winter/spring weather.
These are just a few of mine and Ben's favorites. I can't tell you how hard it is for me to only put of three, but I have to or I wouldn't get any other work done.
Thanks Lindsey and Saxton!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Brittany Strebeck said...

i love lindsey! she is one of my youth girls :)
sorry we missed you the other day! next time i'm in clovis we should hang out.
ps these look great!

12:12 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

ah thanks Brittany. She told me that she absolutely loves you. We definitely need to hang out when you're in good ol Clovis. Give me a call and I'll answer my phone this time...

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home