weddChic

4.09.2007

So In Love




I had a fun weekend while I was in Lubbock with this couple and the bride's mom.
We realized we knew some of the same people, talked about how we first met the men in our life, and realized that we both give long drawn out details that my husband and her fiance really think aren't necessary before telling a story. I felt like by the end of the day I had known these people longer than just two days.
They are two of the cutest people and her mom is so fun and by the way a great photog assistant.
I hope you enjoy your sneak peek.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy,
Thanks for the sneak peek. They are wonderful, beautiful and exceptional!!! I can’t wait to see the rest. We had so much fun with you too. Thanks again, can’t wait to see the bridals too.
Wrenn

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home