weddChic

4.02.2007

One yr old baby girl





This cute family are sweet friends of ours. Ben went to school with Jay and Jamie and I became friends very soon when we knew we were moving to Clovis. We have watched this sweet baby grow from basically day one and now she is already a year old. What a joy it has been to watch her grow in the first year. Oh and I can't wait for Jay and Jamie to see the cake pictures. I was going to post them, but I realized I have so much work to do that I had to limit myself with my blog posts. They are soo funny!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE ansley!!!!!
hey is that your new chair????

8:23 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

oh yeah! you likey?

9:49 PM  
Blogger Davina said...

What a sweet little family. I love all of the pink and especially love the chair and baby shot. Since you haven't posted anywhere about Vegas I'll have to say here that I miss you! I had so much fun hanging out with you and your crazy fun self!

9:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cristy - this is Wrenn's Mom - your "assistant" - I just had to get into this blog stuff and tell you how exciting all of this is to me. I absolutely love your work - what a talent and what a wonderful spirit you have for this kind of profession - so relaxed and fun - I enjoyed our session with you so much yesterday - but I still don't see why it takes you two weeks to get those pictures up - come on girl get a move on!!! Susan

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home