weddChic

3.31.2007

Meet some of my Vegas friends...


Las Vegas on the Strip

Amy DeYoung and I with the fabulous Bebbs who are wonderful photographers in Vancouver


Meet John Michael Cooper. He is an awesome photographer that doesn't like to boast.

My sweet new friend Amy

Stephanie Ehlers and Kristin Bednarz (two of my roommates)

Fred Egan (Fregan) standing in the cool sunset at our desert shoot


Amy and Fred lovin' on my hoodie

The girls: Amy, Lauren, Davina, and Shann

My twin


Fred and Alan

You may think this is me, but it's not! It's Amy.

Well this is just the first of the Vegas posts I will have. I had an awesome time. I met some great photographers and encouraging people. I have made some long time friends and also got my website critiqued. It got a good grade back, but there are definitely going to be some changes. I got to sit in on some of the most wonderful photographers and went to a show while I was here. That was really the only "Las Vegas" thing I did. I didn't even do slot machines or Black Jack which I just realized was the same thing as 21. Goes to show you I would not be a very good gambler. I'll post more later and tell you more stuff and show more fun pictures.

Check out my friends-click on their names to visit their websites:
Amy DeYoung
Allan Zepeda
Fred Egan
Lauren Clark
Davina Fear
Shan Ingram
Kristin Bednarz

Labels:

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your friend Amy does like a little like you but she looks a little like Evangiline Lily from LOST. But it looks like you had fun and I can't wait to see all the other posts also.

8:14 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

that is so funny you said that b/c that is what my friend Lauren said and she has been mistaken for her at a restaurant.

8:23 PM  
Blogger F.E. Castleberry said...

First of all-that Blog HEADER is hot!!! Way to go-that's got your personality all over it-LOVIN' LIFE! You nailed it girl :)

Second of all, that pic of Allan and me in the stairwell is HAWT. LOL!

12:38 AM  
Blogger scott neumyer said...

Best.Blog.Header.Ever!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Amy DeYoung said...

Love the pics! I miss our Vegas groupies already :) good times, good times.

5:07 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Cristy! Saw Lendi tonight...she says 'hey'! Love your header! How much fun was the desert!!!

10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home