weddChic

5.22.2007

Bryan is a model!

Well, actually he's not a model. BUT, I think he totally could be in this picture. His hair is just right, I love the lighting on his face (kind of mysterious), and a great profile.
Bryan if you are reading this we need to sign you up for some modeling classes. I'm sure your friends wouldn't make fun of you at all! lol
He is one of my last 2007 seniors, and we are moving right on into the 2008 seniors.
If you are a 2008 senior, let's get going on some picture taken.
I have several options for you. Give me a call and we can set up a session or sessions for you
219.9312

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some girls were looking at my blog today and they came across this pic and were like, "who is that? He is so cute!"

5:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home