weddChic

5.18.2007

A Day at the Park





This family session was taken on a hot spring day with a bunch of other kids at the park. I think they were having a field trip. I was a wondering if I had made the right decision on picking this park for our session when I saw several buses and numerous cars at this park. Good thing we found a location at the park that was undisturbed by the many many kids, because I wasn't sure where to go next. An alley maybe? The allies are always available for sessions.
Here are a few favorites from this cute families session. I have to say this little girl could definitely be a model. She has got the rosiest cheeks, most beautiful eyes and gorgeous skin. Parents you should think about!
I am also trying a new way to post my names on my pics. I found an ad in one of my magazines that had their name printed in all caps along the bottom of the image. I'm always looking for new and different ways to do things.
Always open to suggestions.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorite sessions Cristy has done. I really love the first picture and the last picture. It is so cool that in the last shot the parents are jumping and acting "crazy" and the kids are just hanging out. What an awesome family! Truly blessed.

9:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home