weddChic

5.17.2007

Thanks to Ben

Ben bought me a bouquet of one of my favorite flowers yesterday for my bday (tulips). And the card he gave me had a painting of poppies on it (my other favorite flower).
Thanks Ben for making me feel special yesterday and for the fun evening and super fun weekend.
I love you!
We went shopping and I finally bought me bke jeans and some cute new tops.
I am still searching for a new pocket camera.
I am looking at a fujifilm camera that the boutwells use
or a canon pocket camera-a few to choose from.
The cool thing about the fujifilm is that it has video games on it and it has a 3" LCD screen, but it only has 5.1 mp.
I'll be prayin' about it and let you know what I end up choosing.
Thanks Ben ahead of time for my new bday camera. muah!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are so welcome! I wish that I could have taken you to Italy for your b-day. Maybe next year! I love you!

11:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday DEAR CRISTY!!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

1:32 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Love you Ben.
Thanks Stephanie!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home