weddChic

6.19.2007

The 10th person...

So I always hear radio stations doing "the next caller or the 10th caller" deals and then you win something. So I thought why not do the same thing. I will be keeping count and the 10th person to schedule a session with me will get $50 credit towards buying pictures with Cristy Cross Photography!
That could be two 8x10s, or 48 wallets, or six 4x6s, or 3 5x7s, or put that money towards a coffee table book! You choose!
The count will start June 20th, tomorrow!
I'm excited to hear from you.
If you let me know you saw this on the blog, I will throw in a free Cristy Cross Photography T-shirt.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Truitt Ross said...

Hey Cristy, this is Kayci Ross, Adrienne's friend. You are so talented! I love your work and I'm so thankful that I know you. I wish I was given your gift of photography! I pray the Lord's richest blessings on your family and your future. love, Kayci

1:38 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Kayci, thanks for your sweetness! Truitt is too cute! (Sweet T)

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home