weddChic

6.03.2007

Brother and Sister



I was asked the other day, "do you have to prepare your clients for the alleys or the not so pretty locations?" I used to, but now people expect it and want it. This family was awesome and totally comfortable with the allies and run down Bob's Burgers. One time I had a little girl that looked up at her mom with this disgusting face wondering where we were. It's really funny and I almost like to see what they will do.
I find my locations by getting in the car and just driving. I've been to a few places more than once, and the other day I saw something I hadn't seen the times before. It's also fun when the clients have suggestions. That way it makes the pictures even more special.
Thanks to this fun family who seems like they would have been up for anything and for letting me be creative.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this pics are too cute and what cute kids!!!

2:34 PM  
Blogger cristy cross said...

Melissa did a good job!

10:30 PM  
Blogger alaa said...

I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing this blog

1:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home