weddChic

6.04.2007

Birthday Gifts



Long overdue-These are a few of my bday presents I received. The cute shirt and very ornate packaging is from Anthropologie and was given by my one of my best friends and "big sister" Danica, who is coming to the states this summer. She and her family are missionaries in Russia. And I will get to meet her baby boy Max, 18 months old, for the first time.

Then my beautiful bracelet was given to me by my beautiful grandma Sheena. It is so gorgeous and honestly the colors go with everything. She reads my blog all the time and I love it! Hi Sheena!

The next picture is of me writing my name in the air with a headlamp on. You should try it sometime and then have someone video tape you as you do this. Can you read what I wrote? It is supposed to say "Cristy".

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home